Saturday, February 9, 2013

Current Playlist

I thought it would be fun to share some of my playlist since Music is probably my favorite thing in the world besides food. I've been working out to some new songs recently, and I also got into this horrible habit of having to listen to music before I go to sleep. I hope you guys will check these songs out and maybe add them to your playlists!

My "Workout Playlist": (Usually on shuffle and repeat)

Thrift Shop (feat. Wanz) [Explicit] Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
I Got A Boy - Girls Generation 
Fly High (feat.BaBy Soul) - Infinite H
Special Girl -Infinite H
Bellas Regionals: The Sign/Eternal Flame/Turn The Beat Around The Barden Bellas (Pitch Perfect Soundtrack)
Trebles Finals: Bright Lights Bigger City/Magic - Treblemakers (Pitch Perfect Soundtrack)
Bellas Finals: Price Tag/Don’t You (Forget About Me)/Give Me Everything/Just The Way You Are/Party In The U.S.A./Turn The Beat Around -  The Barden Bellas (Pitch Perfect Soundtrack)
Riff Off - Pitch Perfect Soundtrack
Crash - B.A.P
Stop It - B.A.P
Titanium - David Guetta 
Nothing Really Matters (Feat. Will.i.am) [Explicit] - David Guetta
I'm Sorry - CN BLUE


My "Before Sleep Playlist":

The Gambler - FUN.
Gone Gone Gone - Phillip Phillips
93 Million Miles - Jason Mraz
Details in the Fabric - Jason Mraz ft. James Morrison 
Rain Sound - B.A.P
What My Mind Says - B.A.P



Do you have a weird music habit? What are some of your favorite workout songs? please share!! 

2 comments:

  1. Hey, it's Lizzie!

    What's B.A.P? I could probably easily google this but that may be too much work, ha ha.

    My current favorite songs are...
    Sunrise - Yeasayer (pretty good work out song)
    Never Seen Such Good Things - Devendra Banhart (so chill)
    True Love - Free Energy (peppy)

    I'm working on devising a 'party' playlist and I would love any suggestions!

    My blog: http://dreamsusreal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha hey Lizzie! This was probably from a long time ago, but I just checked my blog haha.
      B.A.P. is a band, lol it's an Asian boy band <3
      I'm going to get back to bloggin again, And I'll follow all yerr blogs :)

      Delete

Tells us your ideas!